WhatsApp secret features:
WhatsApp is used by millions of Android phones owners. Probably it’s the first app which you always install whenever you reset your phone. This is because WhatsApp is completely free and feature rich. Primarily it was made for chatting but later video, as well as voice calling, were introduced.
There are many features which are introduced and users are unaware of most of them. We are sharing some cool tricks and tips with you.
So here are the top 5 best WhatsApp Tricks & Tips in 2018
1. Read the message secretly without letting the sender know about it
This WhatsApp trick is top in our tricks&tips list as it is the unknown trick for WhatsApp users. Whenever you get a message from a sender you don’t want to respond to, you feel uneasy about ignoring the message without seeing. You may think about seeing the message in the notification bar and not opening it at all. But in that case, you may end up being not able to read previous messages if they are important to you. To hide the blue tick just follow the following steps to hide the fact that you already read his/her messages:
- After receiving the message don’t open it.
- Activate Airplane mode on your phone.
- Go read the message and remove WhatsApp from the background by killing the recent apps.
- Deactivate the airplane mode and reopen the WhatsApp as usual.
For confirmation, you can try this trick by using any secondary phone which has WhatsApp installed on it.
2. How to send WhatsApp message using Google Assistant or Siri
In case you get a lot of messages and don’t like typing each and every time then don’t worry, here is the solution for you. You can take help of Google Assistant or Siri.
Steps to send messages using google assistant:
- Call Google Assistant by your voice saying “Ok Google”
- Now, speak something like “send Whatsapp message”, “send a message to XYZ(here in place of xyz say the contact name), etc.
- Now, Google Assistant will ask you what to type in the message content(typing is fast and error free if your pronunciation is correct)
- Then Google will ask for the confirmation to send it or not
- Just say “Send it” and you are done
Steps to send WhatsApp message using Siri:
- First, open settings
- Search for the option”Siri”
- open it and choose App support
- Now turn on WhatsApp support\
- You can use it by pressing the home button. Bring Siri to WhatsApp
- Say Siri test(contact) on WhatsApp
- It will ask you ‘what do you want to say’. Say the message you wish to send. Again confirm it by saying ‘Send’
3. Use WhatsApp without Your Mobile Number
This trick seems to be crazy but it’s possible. You may want to be anonymous on any group or any other privacy requirement may be there. In that situation, you can use this trick.
Steps to Use WhatsApp without Mobile Number:
- Uninstall the app if you have it already.
- Download and reinstall it from Play Store.
- Go to Airplane Mode.
- WhatsApp can’t verify your number. Select other option as ‘Verify through SMS’ and enter your mail address. Click on Send option and cancel it immediately.
- Now you can install spoof Text Message for Android phones and Fake-a-message for iPhones.
- Now open spoof messaging app and enter the following stuff: To +447900347295 From +(country code)(Mobile number) Message: your email address
This is the method to bypass your phone verification process. In this method, you used a temporary number. This number will complete your WhatsApp verification.
4. Hide your profile picture
You may have many persons in your contact and as you change profile picture, someone will see your photo by default. To prevent some persons to see your recently changed picture and allow only limited friends to view the picture you have to do a small setting. You can choose if everyone, no-one, or only your contacts see your picture.
iOS & Android: Settings > Account > Privacy > Profile Photo
5. Find out how long you’ve been ignored for
When someone sees your message but doesn’t reply that is the most annoying situation. You can actually find out when your message was actually read and how long you’ve been ignored for.
The iOS: Chats >then Specific chat > Specific message > Swipe left to right
Android: Chats > Specific chat > Specific message > Press and hold > Tap the info “i” icon at the top
We would like to hear from you any other tricks which we might have missed in this post. Please comment your thoughts in the comment section below.