In past few years, the craze for rooting and installing custom Roms has increased dramatically. Custom Roms like Lineage, Resurrection Remix and Pixel Experience Rom are supported by several devices and loved by the users because of the customization capabilities they offer.
Pixel Experience Rom is highly popular on XDA website as it offers the clean stock experience of original pixel devices hence the name Pixel Experience Rom. This ROM is popular because of simplicity. There is no bloatware present which you normally get with Chinese Roms.
What is Pixel Experience Rom?
Pixel experience Rom is AOSP based, with GAPPS included, and all Pixel stuff (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation).
If you are bored of MIUI and want to taste pixel experience then you are at right place. This Rom is brought to you by Google directly but with contributions of developers definitely.
This Rom was tested by us. Rom is super smooth with almost no bugs. Google assistance is working flawlessly.
However, some minor bugs are still there which will be fixed in future updates.
What are the bugs present in the Rom?
1. WhatsApp video call colour issue.(update:fixed)
2. battery percentage in switched off mode shows ??/100 (update: fixed)
How to flash?
1. backup your current Rom using TWRP recovery.
2. wipe Dalvik/ART cache, system, data, cache
3. select install
4. locate the zip file downloaded on SD card
5. flash the ROM zip file
6. flash Gapps and reboot
Things to keep in mind before you flash this Rom:
1. We are not responsible if your device bricks.
2. Always make a Nandroid backup using TWRP recovery before you start the process.
3. Although the device will be fast (boot time, app install time etc) but you may face network stability issues if you travel a lot.
4. You may feel battery backup not as good as MIUI.
5. After installing this Rom please do not flash Gapps.
6. Do not install old Apk, try to download updated apps from play store.
DOWNLOAD from Pixel Experience website :